Monday, January 18, 2010

'Not Without My Mustache'

Season 2 Episode 7 of Reno 911!

Clearly, as the title anticipates, some really important dialogue occurs concerning the fine moustaches of Reno's men in uniform.



First of all, Who the FUCK do they think they are, taking away their moustaches? More importantly, imagine Deputy Junior as a baby with a stache. I think it would look something like this:



And Wiegel has a stache but I think we all knew that.





Who can perform their duties moustacheless? Were I blessed with a lush lip-warmer, I certainly couldn't. And I believe the verb 'aid' is perfectly acceptable to use concerning moustaches.
Finally, Larrie, wtf is wrong with looking like gigolos? seriously? anyone?




This little piece analyzes the value of the moustache, in nearly as much detail as a term paper on Shakespeare. Its as deep as it is lush. And you might be graced with Lieutenant Dangle's stache at an Arby's. No Way? Way.

-bruiser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...