Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm Not a Fan Either

Here's another one of those buzz stories. 67-year-old Steven Cowan was a fan of Dancing with the Stars. And he did not approve of Bristol Palin's faildancing, so he pulled out his shotgun and shot his TV. He then turned on his wife and the SWAT team surrounded his house for 15 hours. He will be pleased to now know that she did not faildance her way into the judges hearts cause that biotch came in 3rd!


I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty excited when I realized I would profile Power-Stache's first criminal-stache! Although not a rare breed, the criminal-stache doesn't hang out on People.com or Facebook, so they usually pass me by. The beautiful thing about criminal-staches is that they accentuate the frown and make mugshots even better.

Steven Cowan looks like the kind of guy who would shoot a TV. Sometimes I want to do it too - I'm just glad someone has finally done something about it. Steven Cowan, a champion for the cause! 

The only thing that surprised me about old Steven here is his full head of hair. WTF. How did the trigger-happy, dancing fan get blessed with good hair genes? Life just isn't fair.

Always encouraging moustached ladies and gents to shoot inanimate and animate objects,
-bruiser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...