Thursday, April 21, 2011

Boston Marathon

Marathon monday was such the shitshow.  Seriously, its Mardi Gras for Boston.  Bitches be so drunk they would have shown their boobs to anyone who asked.

But the marathon itself was great.  Although strongly lacking in the facial hair department - I'd sometimes wait 15 minutes before seeing another.  Unfortunately I missed a few individuals who I remember as absolute PERFEKTION because of the drunk asshole in front of me who decided it was cool to lean 8 feet over the railing.  Click on the album link to see all of the photos and leave a comment.
Boston Marathon


Not only is this picture great because she's totally vibing La Toya Jackson, but check out the best beard of the marathon behind her.









So this guy appears to be royally creeped out by me taking his picture. Calm yourself son, I'm just admiring your beard.



I hope I age as well as Mike here.  And I just noticed his kerchief - noicce!  Totally goes perfectly with his pants, which I have in black and white! Brother from another mother I'm sure.


Solo cups and a super moustache.

I think Movember should hold a run that way everyone must have a real or fake moustache.  That would hold my attention.
-bruiser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...