Sunday, September 12, 2010

Luigi Stache

Introducing statutory perfection. Carl Pavano, pitcher for the Minnesota Twins, has the best moustache of the season. Its so good it almost makes me interested in baseball. Almost. Too bad he doesn't play for the Phils, since I often watch it against my free will.


So his moustache is....a really excellent example of the average stache? a hotdog stache? a 2nd upper-lip? I really don't know what to call it. Some moustaches are born with names, while the rest of them are lumped into the "mustache" category. Now this stache in particular, I feel, is a Luigi stache. I mean, if Luigi played baseball instead of punching mushrooms, his name would probably be Carl.

New Goal: rename all of those deserving mustaches we encounter and give them some freaking dignity! You concur? Good. Feel free to send any good names way.

-bruiser

2 comments:

  1. "if Luigi played baseball instead of punching mushrooms, his name would probably be Carl."

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...