Friday, October 22, 2010

Curry's Cleric-Stache

I don't know if I've mentioned before that I have a few "obsessions". And by 'a few' I naturally mean over 100. And probably about half of these are what I call "boyfriends". Don't ask me to explain it, but I do really have 50 boyfriends and none of them (I hope!) know about it....which explains why I just don't have time for a real boyfriend.

One of those "boyfriends" is the charming Tim Curry. What a guy! Not to mention his acting skillz. Or his multiple moustaches. Exhibit A:



Who else can act opposite Charlie Sheen (everyone) and Kiefer Sutherland (no one, hint, another boyfriend) and whatshisface (who cares). The man is trying to single-handedly take over the French empire and almost succeeds (it's okay, Kiefer makes a really awesome musketeer).

What I love about his cleric-stache is the precision it has. And perfect symmetry just scratches the surface. The salt&pepper goatee, the unusual proportion of moustache:chin hair, the oiled curls, and the Vatican lapels. Sexy as hell.

And the thing about Curry's moustaches is that he doesn't need them, they are more of an accessory. You know he has a boudoir in his walk-in closet where he keeps his various moustaches and beards under lock and key. It's similar to Cher's wig closet. Or Davy Jones's locker.

-bruiser

2 comments:

  1. whatshisface?? OLIVER PLATT! I LOVE HIM. He was in 3 to tango with Matthew Perry. Seriously, I think Oliver is awwwwwwesome and endeeeeeering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't even bother looking him up before - and omg he's the fat guy in casanova! He sells lard. I really wouldn't have been able to place him from what he looks like in the 3 musketeers. You're right, he is a good actor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...