Sunday, October 31, 2010

Locks of Love


Scott Hartnell donated his perfect curls last week to Locks of Love. Some kid is going to be extremely lucky to be the recipient of such hair. That isn't any old hair - it has dozens of hockey games and minor injuries to its name. Just think of all the sweat and blood that that head of hair has seen. Again, lucky kid.

My sisters and I have all donated to Locks of Love before, it something that anyone with lengthy hair should do at some point in their lifetime. In a few years (after I've had enough therapy to prevent separation anxiety) I would also like to do it again. Locks of Love better hope Cher doesn't contact me first.

-bruiser


A man that grows a Mo steps up, shines and leads with confidence and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...