Friday, October 29, 2010

MovemberMovemberMovember

It's that time of year. October is unfortunately over, but good news! November Movember is here!

In case you don't know what Movember is all about, men grow moustaches simply to raise awareness for men's health issues. It's like wearing those stupid drug-free ribbons from school, but on your face. Which means its way cooler.

Naturally, this only draws attention if one doesn't normally sport a mustache. However, if one frequents a moustache outside of Movember, its a good idear to sport a different style of moustache (if you need idears, click here).

You may have noticed the Movember picture on the right. Click on it to be directed to Power-Stache's Movember page and donate.

So prepare yourselves, Mo Bros and Mo Sistas! This Movember is gonna be hella fly!

-bruiser

A man that grows a Mo is a natural born leader.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!!!
    I wanted to firstly apologize for my ignorance on my blog post (http://www.thehouseofhearts.com/2010/11/november-wishes/) and I wanted to Thank YOU for bringing Movember to my attention! To be 100% honest I didn’t know that there was a movement to bring awareness for men’s health issues until your comment and I did a little research of my own and have corrected my blog post to make mention of Movember and your blog for the cause!

    Although I do not have any personal experience with men’s health issues, (other then a few of my uncles had general cancer) men need support from the ladies just as women need to support of a man when health issues strike. I will keep bringing awareness to Movember from now on!!!

    Hope your having a great weekend!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about it! Thanks for supporting the cause!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...